Skip to main content
Harsh is the reality in life that can be a hard thing to embrace... as we begin to write the story of our lives we often want views from the lense of our own choosing....we reach for a reality that stirs our inner vision... satisfies everday desires... and when the canvas is colored in shades neutral to our eye... when brightness changes the wheel of certain reality... only then do we embrace the scenery... muddied by water used to clean a dirty brush... it is then that clarity is discovered... making the view witnessed... a view that begins to shape us... whether ideal desire changes our story written... that is where choice begins... if ever we are to see the world less our rose shaded vision... this is the first step to a life more envisioned in mystery rather than unrealized joy... unrecognized emotion... unrequited love... whether physical... or even that which is truly imagined... until we see the world of our own creation... our vision will never create reality... happiness... love... and our life... everlasting...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonder.... if... the day has come... or when it does... will I be one of those that is taken... or will I be left behind with the knowledge that... i knew and yet... it is easy to look into the eye of this day and wonder... i see so clearly the light that is lining the path... the way that only leads to where all I've ever dreamed would be... would actually be... i have spent my day with a firm belief that the one who will come is the one who knew where I would be on that moment of return and choose to let me be one of those who is here to be the guide and light to a wounded and sick hearted world... is this the place I will be left to endure... is this the path that has been designed for my feet to trod... will my place be reserved for something better... for work yet to be done... will I hold a truth... to share with those who... while I knew the way I yet chose to live a life of faith blinded by life...
Well this is the end of the first day of possibly many or even a few... i have tried to remain positive, consistent, hard, just... and right this moment I do not know how I feel... what I should feel... this is truly a place where I knew I was and yet decided to deny... the disease infests, inhabits,  enables the distrust to enter behind a steady fast faith... no matter how distant the goal seems to be... the nearer desire... to want to be relived of a heaviness that can only be explained by the action of others... who have been placed in an environment of trust... misfortune... resort... lack of choice... so to end this day in a place of even more uncertainty... no different from the recent past... i wonder outloud... is this really what you had in mind for me... again...
Interesting observation today... i attribute it to society and our lack of patience... our need for speed... lack of consideration... a commodity of time... and while these all mean something of the same... here i will begin this diatribe... i was waiting at the stop light today... the scene played out much like this... the cross traffic to which I was waiting had been brought to a halt due to 3 senior aged women...waiting patiently for the walk icon to flash on the stop light... one gentle spirit was with a walker... this was during a busy time of day and frankly on a corner that were you to step off to soon...at this particular corner of town those who are approaching tend to do so with speed... to which you could easily be sent to your reward... these were and had been waiting patiently for the icon signal to change from hand to walk signal... to which upon progression thru the walk lane... albeit a slow and steady pace... they were met with again the held up hand... traffic all...